Starting at 30 minutes
Recommend 2 Characters
- Theme: Training little princesses and princes to be royalty. Looking for great listeners who are kind and patient.
- Princess Lessons in Movement and Manners. How to curtsey/bow, wave, dance, and say "Please" and "Thank You".
- Princess Dance Song. Practice princess lessons in a fun dance along with the princess song featuring 5 different princess voices.
- Sing-A-Long. Live singing from the princesses. Can be performed separately with encouraging dancing or as part of story time.
- Princess Says. Princess version of Simon Says. "Princess says do a big spin."
- Freeze Dance to a song from the princess's story.
- Coronation. Three final questions before becoming royalty. "Do you promise to treat others with kindness? Do you promise to be a good listener? Do you promise to be brave and follow your dreams?" This can be customized to reinforce any lessons your students are learning.
- Magic Show (approximately 10 minutes)
- Story Time (retelling using a story book as a visual guide) (approximately 5 minutes for superheros and 10 minutes for princesses)
- Show & Tell Scavenger Hunt. A true test of listening skills using sensory words for clues. "Find something that feels soft."
1 Character $115
2 Characters $215
We use Zoom for hosting. Our account can host up to 100 screens at once. If you would like to invite more than 100 guests or have a preferred platform you would like to use, we just ask that the join link is sent at least 24 hours before the event.
Also available for in-person in the Los Angeles area
Availability varies. Please contact us as soon as possible with a few date and time options, so we can confirm availability before proceeding.