1) Payment & Gratuity
2) Rescheduling & Cancellation (and weather)
- To book your event, a deposit is required. Your balance is due 7 days before your event date. You may choose to opt in to automatic charge of your balance on your invoice. We highly recommend this option as it saves time.
- All bookings are first come, first serve upon deposit. If someone takes your desired spot, we will notify you via email and void your quote.
- The package price does not include gratuity for the Performer. Gratuity is not required but is appreciated if you had a magical time. We recommend 20% or more of the total price.
- Rescheduling due to Weather: Please notify us no later than 10 days before your event date if you need to reschedule due to inclement weather at an outdoor location. Any reschedules made within 10 days of the event date will result in a 20% rescheduling fee. The client may reschedule their event for 1 time to a new date within 60 days. Subject to availability.
- Rescheduling due to emergency or illness: The client may reschedule their event for 1 time to a new date within 60 days without resulting in a rescheduling fee of 20% of the total. Subject to availability.
- All cancellations will result in a refund minus the deposit of $100 for private parties and $250 for large events.
- Weather: In case of rainy or bad weather that would cause the company unable to perform at an outdoor location, it is the responsibility of the client to select a alternate, indoor location and notify the company via email with at least 2 hours notice from the performance start time. New travel fees may apply, so please email us your rain alternate location at least 3 days in advance in case we need to send a separate invoice.
- Cancellations or rescheduling within 48 hours of the event and due to any other reason beyond emergency or illness including inclement weather without having an alternative, safe, indoor rain location chosen will result in no refund.
3) Last Minute Bookings:
4) Location Specifics
- Events inquiries received within 7 days of the event date are classified as "last minute".
- Any in-person events booked within 7 days of the event date will incur a $50 fee per character. Any virtual events booked within 7 days of the event date will incur a $15 fee per character.
- All booking fees must be paid by 48 hours before the event date and time.
5) Discipline and Non-Participation:
- The Client will provide a safe location away from smokers, animals, pools, and protected from environmental elements.
- If your event is scheduled at a park or public space, please notify us of where in the space you will be holding your party. A map is helpful.
- For events held outdoors, the Client must inform the company of an alternate, indoors location with at least 3 days notice. Failure to do so with need for an alternate, indoor location due to inclement weather will result in no refund. (Please see clause 2 for full cancellation and rescheduling policies due to weather)
- Events must be held indoors in the case of extreme weather including but not limited to: rain, wind, temperatures more than 80 degrees and temperatures less than 60 degrees. (Please see clause 2 for cancellation and rescheduling policies due to weather)
- A chair for each performer and birthday child, blanket for guest to sit, and table for face painting/makeovers if applicable.
6) Performer Preference:
- The Performers are entertainers and will not discipline disruptive behavior or force children to participate.
- At least one adult is required to be present with the children and Performer during the event.
7) Activities & Itinerary:
- All of our performers are speciality trained entertainers who love working with children.
- We will send the best performer available to your event.
- Each package itinerary is carefully scheduled to support our company mission of connection between the characters and children.
- Special request must be submitted upon booking and cannot be guaranteed.
- Itinerary may be modified in the moment at your event in order to best suit the needs of your guests.
8) Safety & Liability:
9) Image Release
- The Client agrees to hold and keep harmless The Company and its Performers from any and all property damages and/or bodily injury damage caused by the Client’s event attendees.
- Client agrees to not hold The Company responsible for inclement weather or other Acts of God that may cause cancellation of the event. (please see our rescheduling policy above)
- Client must inform the company of any allergies to items such as face paint prior to the event.
- Our performers are trained to keep the safety of your guests in mind at all times. If ever there is a situation where the performer(s) feels unsafe, they will address the issue with the client. If the issue is not resolved, the performer will leave without refund.
- Any guests feeling unwell are advised not to attend. The Client understands that risk of contagion from events is possible and will not hold The Company responsible.
(check box), I (the Client), GRANT permission to (the Company) to use any event images The Client shares via email, text, or social media for marketing purposes.