We are honored that (The Client) chose Princess & Me Parties (The Company) for your next event. By completing payment, Client agrees to the following terms & conditions for on .
1) Quotes, Payment & Gratuity
2) Rescheduling & Cancellation
- All quotes are valid for 72 hour "quote window". After 72 hours the requested date and time will be released to the next interested party.
- Payments are due in full at least 7 days before the event date.
- Failure to complete payment balance by 7 days before the event will result in cancellation and a refund of any dues paid minus $50 fee per character + 3% of total processing fee.
- The package price does not include gratuity for the Performer. Gratuity is not required but is appreciated. We recommend the standard 20% of the total.
3) Last Minute Bookings:
- With at least 2 weeks notice, the party may be rescheduled one time with no reschedule fee. The second and any further reschedules will result in a 20% rescheduling fee.
- Within 2 weeks notice of the original event date, any reschedules will result in a 20% rescheduling fee. The Client understands availability for rescheduling may result in a wait of weeks or months.
- All cancellations with at least 2 weeks notice from the event date will result in a full refund.
- Any cancellations within 2 weeks of the event date will result in a refund minus $50 fee per character.
4) Location Specifics
- Events inquiries received within 7 days of the event date are classified as "last minute".
- Any in-person events booked within 7 days of the event date will incur a $50 fee per character. Any virtual events booked within 7 days of the event date will incur a $15 fee per character.
- All booking fees must be paid by 48 hours before the event date and time.
5) Discipline and Non-Participation:
- The Client will provide a safe location away from smokers, animals, pools, and protected from environmental elements. For extreme heat and cold, we recommend holding your party indoors.
- A chair for each performer and birthday child, blanket for guest to sit, and table for face painting/makeovers if applicable.
6) Performer Preference:
- The Performers are entertainers and will not discipline disruptive behavior or force children to participate.
- At least one adult is required to be present with the children and Performer during the event.
7) Activities & Itinerary:
- All of our performers are speciality trained entertainers who love working with children.
- We will send the best performer available to your event.
8) Safety & Liability:
- Each package itinerary is carefully scheduled to support our company mission of connection between the characters and children.
- Special request must be submitted upon booking and cannot be guaranteed.
- Itinerary may be modified in the moment at your event in order to best suit the needs of your guests.
9) Image Release (optional) I, The Client, grant permission to The Company to use images of my event for marketing purposes
- The Client agrees to hold and keep harmless The Company and its Performers from any and all property damages and/or bodily injury damage caused by the Client’s guests.
- Client agrees to not hold The Company responsible for inclement weather or other Acts of God that may cause cancellation of the event.
- Client must inform the company of any allergies to items such as face paint prior to the event.
- Our performers are trained to keep the safety of your guests in mind at all times. If ever there is a situation where the performer(s) feels unsafe, they will address the issue with the client. If the issue is not resolved, the performer will leave without refund.